A singular resource, a wealth of knowledge
Whatever end-use, whether new construction or retrofit project, our experts at the CBE can help you with your residential projects.
Our holistic approach to residential construction will help you deliver high-performance homes that meet your customers' needs.
We'll help you focus not only on the building, but also on fulfilling the needs of the homeowners and their families â€” the way they live and their well-being. A holistic approach means sustainability without compromising on comfort or cost.
More energy efficient. More durable. Faster to build. All with a lower lifecycle cost and reduced environmental impact.
How we've helped
Some examples of the work we've done in the residential sector include:
- Partnered with national home builders and provided affordable pathways to net-zero capable homes
- Engaged construction industry stakeholders to develop lighter, stronger, thinner, envelope systems resulting in increased efficiency
- Created and delivered BEYOND.High PerformanceÂ®Â regional educational events across the United States
- Developed a holistic approach by evaluating the impact of high-performance envelope systems, offsetting costs by innovative cost-shifting strategies
- Assisted regional production builder in implementing a single-step application hybrid wall that reduces air leakage, improves thermal performance, and mitigates risk of water intrusion
- Differentiated a building material supplier as a high-performance vendor through building science training and product offerings
We invite you to speak with our team of experts about making your next residential project stronger, more sustainable, more efficient and more cost-effective.Read more
Meet your team
Construction Science ArchitectConnect with Emily